Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35 Letter to KatieE readers

Dear Blog Readers,
Blogging these last 13 weeks has been a very interesting assignment. I’ve learned a lot from maintaining my blog. I have learned different ways so write and express my thoughts. I have learned how to create a blog in general and how to look on other people’s blogs. I hope that that people who read my blog just understood what my thoughts were and where I was coming from. I hope they were easy to read and I hope they were somewhat interesting. I am just proud in general that I learned how to blog. I am proud that I started incorporating different words or word phrases into my writing when it was not the easiest thing to do. I do not think that I will keep blogging on a general basis however I am not going to delete it. I don’t want to delete because maybe one day I might just want to write and express what I am feeling. I hope my readers continue blogging and I hope my blogs were some help to you if you were reading the same books that we talked about. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future in the blog world!

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Thanks, Katie-nicely done.