Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"HW 2"

After reading Burstein’s 12 key ideas in “From Cave Painting to Wonkette” I chose "Blogging is going global" as the idea I wanted to study. I am interested to see how far blogging goes in this world. I think that it was interesting that it says that the most influential blogs comes from places like Japan, Korea and China. I was shocked by this because before this class I didn’t even really know what blogging was. It amazes me how popular and wide spread blogging actually is. I wonder how long blogging will continue to grow and how far it will grow. I am curious about how much more i will learn about blogging and i am interested to see how fast blogging will grow. It says that Etienne Chouard, created the opposition vote againist the European constitution in France. It states " the infulence was undeniable when the votes were counted and "no" won the vote". I think its intresting how much power blogs have to change the way people think.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

This meets the requirements of the assignment.
Don't forget to spell-check.