Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW 6

My main intrests for this paper is do somthing with instant message/social networking on young kids in the US. Chat rooms, instant messaging and things like facebook or myspace are starting to appear in young kids life. I want to focus on how young is too young to get involved in these socail computing technologies. I want to focus on this problem mainly in the US, because this is where i see it happening most.
Another idea for this paper is focusing on sexism through out the internet. You see sexism all through out the internet either in chat rooms or social networking services. However this would be my second choice.
My third choice for this research paper would be focusing on the topic of overcoming homophobia through the social computing technologies i have talked about.

No comments: